View Single Post
Old 04-22-11, 11:57 AM   #252
Rollo

Default Re: GeForce GTX 590 Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Yeah I wonder why...

Every good/big thread Rollo starts to post in turns into a big mess because he always needs to start a fanboy war. I wouldn't mind seeing him banned because he adds nothing to this board except frustration for a lot of other users.
AMD and nV users can get along here just fine... until Rollo shows up. Then even "die-hard" nV users like me start to take the AMD side of things
When users like you post misinformation about NVIDIA parts I step in and post links to review sites that show people your information is flawed.

Like when you said the GTX590s 1.5GB per GPU framebuffer made the card worthless and I posted links to about 17 popular games where it is enough at 57X10, and the largest hardware survey on the planet that showed the number of people this might affect is less than 1%.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote