View Single Post
Old 04-22-11, 01:06 PM   #254
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
And that's exactly it! We don't need "members" like you here. This is an end user forum, AMD or nV. Users with hidden or not-so-hidden agendas like yourself are not needed here in my opinion.

You're here to sell nV cards. We're here to talk about them, about good and bad things. Our views aren't green or red tinted. We're gamers and/or hardware junkies.

Our discussion about the 1.5VRAM limitation is a good example of this. Overall it's not limiting the 590 at 3x1080p. That's what's important to you as a sales person. My issue lies in the other, not so few cases were it is a limitation. Because I see this from a gamers/end user perspective and I want a solution that doesn't run into such unnecessary limitations. I tried to tell you this multiple times already but you strictly follow your agenda. And you don't seem to learn either. You've been banned multiple times already but you're coming back with the same crap over and over again. Like I said before, you add nothing positive to this forum.
At least you have your head on straight. It's easy to have a discussion with you about ati/nvidia, like when you were looking for new gpus for your monitor setup. Rollo just can't put 2 and 2 together so you are just wasting your time trying to talk to him. He is like a 6 year old that wants what they want then and there, and when they don't get it they throw a tantrum.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote