Crysis 2 PC Patch
A new Crysis 2 PC patch is coming next week and we'd like to give you a preview on some of the changes that will be included.
• Vote-kicking feature added.
• Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
• Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
• Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
• Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
• Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report "Could not connect to Gamespy".
• Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
• Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
• Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
• Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
• Fixed several weapon exploits.
• Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
• Reduced memory footprint of sound.
• Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
• Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.
• No DX11 Patch yet.
Please note this list is not yet finalized and there may be more changes added before release. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your feedback on the game once the patch is out.
- MyCrysis Team