View Single Post
Old 12-08-03, 03:48 AM   #56
Edge
3d animator for hire!

Default Re: Re: Did you happen to read the

Quote:
Originally posted by -=DVS=-

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True confessions time - I'm not just a PC gamer. Never have been and doubt I ever will be. I've always owned every gaming platform available, always played both console and PC games. What's more, I've always wanted to work on a console game. There. I said it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
that console games have to be aimed at a younger audience than PC games and THAT forces you to make different design decisions.

and its pretty clear why Deus Ex 2 sucks so much

Why can't kiddies go play donkey kong or whatever and let us have normal Deus Ex im so pissed at devs not gonna get my $$
Wow, you should be a laywer, because you're pretty damn sneaky at warping the truth. Here, you seem to have "misplaced" these other comments, as well as the FULL sentence that your second quote was from:

Quote-
-------------------------------------
I don't think you have to dumb down the experience or make a game more action-oriented or less thoughtful for console gamers (as I've been told repeatedly over the years).

I don't think it's true any longer (if it ever was) that console games have to be aimed at a younger audience than PC games

-------------------------------------
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote