View Single Post
Old 05-31-11, 07:32 AM   #1
Registered User
josiahsuarez's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 739
Default I need a lightbus/rheobus

basically, I need a CCFL inverter capable of effects (strobe, flashing, etc.)

like this one:

too bad that model is discontinued and I cannot find it or any kind of equivalent device.

josiahsuarez is offline   Reply With Quote