View Single Post
Old 06-04-11, 09:58 AM   #101
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget
Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - America Under Siege teaser trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
I'm kinda' bummed at how everything seems to be slowing moving towards competitive MP. I miss the days where an FPS had an awesome story behind it, had a really well done SP campaign.

What I'd like to see is a proper sci-fi FPS. I've mentioned this before- not one that takes place entirely on a planet, how about one that takes place in space, where your ship is being seiged? Fighting in the corridors, dodging and ducking from room to room for cover, periodically stumbling into a bogie and engaging in a little hand-to-hand combat.

I could see a branch off of CoD doing this. And for MP, why not have a Co-Op mode? Where you and some buddies can tackle the "SP" campaign together? I think that'd be a freakin' hoot, and likely why I enjoy the L4D games so much.

Anyhow, as to this CoD, I think I'll still enjoy the SP quite a bit. I've yet to buy WaW and MW2, maybe I'll get 'em on sale later this year and play 'em before I play this one.
You know, I dont think games are moving towards competitive mp, people just like to discuss about it more i think, so it is kindda more out there.
Good sp games are genuinely fairly hard to find, but I have been lucky for the most part.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote