View Single Post
Old 12-09-03, 02:59 PM   #84
NAZCA M12
Master Thief

Quote:
Originally posted by Nephilim
If you don't like the game, that's fine, take it back, sell it or whatever, but bitching about it here isn't going to change anything. If you are just going to complain and moan about how it wasn't a great game because it didn't have all the features you wanted, but not do anything constructive, then stuff it. We know you don't like it, can we do anything about it?
Careful there! Because if i'm bitching about it, your repeated ass-kissing attitude makes me think you're a major shareholder of ISA. Likewise, the fact that you loved it, doesn't mean that whoever disagrees with you is an ignorant or something. Yes, you got that right, i don't like a lot of things about it. So do a couple of thousands of people as well (who also signed for the game to be delayed) who had the same expectations with me only to apparently, get a port of the Xbox version, badly rushed to the PC with Q&A testing made by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles (apologies to them, no disrespect meant). If you think i'm the only one here, read the thread again. You can always go to the ISA forum and ask what's wrong with the PC version of the game. But seriously now, you've got a great excuse. That one...

Quote:
Originally posted by Nephilim
I mean really, it's a sequel, what do you expect
...that's a hell of a lame excuse. Man, make a huge print of it, frame it, then send it to ISA. I reckon you will get a free copy of DEIW minimum
P4 3,2@3,85GHz - Asus P4C800-E - 2Gb DDR-500 OCZ - 2x WD Raptors (Raid 0) - Creative Audigy 2 - ATI AIW 9800Pro - Antec 550W - LG GSA 4163b - NEC ND-3540A - Viewsonic VG700 - Antec Plus 660 AMG - Creative Inspire T7700 - Win98SE/XP

Last edited by NAZCA M12; 12-09-03 at 04:07 PM.
NAZCA M12 is offline   Reply With Quote