Thread: Nintendo Wiiu
View Single Post
Old 06-07-11, 02:23 PM   #17
|MaguS|

Default Re: Nintendo Wiiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
Did you even watch the presentation? Darksiders 2, Batman: Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tekken, Super Smash Brothers, Ghost Recon Online, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations were all announced for the Wii U.
OMG that must mean those titles will be the same available on the other consoles, if not better!!! Ninja Gaiden 3 is a perfect example, they stated the Title but Tecmo announced that its not the same game as the PS3/X360 version, wanna bet its a port that will look worse?

Quote:
As far as how powerful it is, it's more powerful than the 360 or the PS3, that's been reported quite a few times and was backed up this morning from Vigil games:
Again it will depend on how much processing power the second screen will take up. It might be more powerful but it also might have a larger overhead thanks to having to run two separate screens.

Quote:
Personally I think the thing looks awesome. Add 1080p and actual core titles that the other consoles release to the first party titles that made me buy the Wii and you've got a winner.
You meant eh same ****ing games we have been playing for the last 11 years? Yeah I so happy to be playing Zelda, wonder what I will get firs the boomerang or the hookshot?! Oh I can't wait for Mario Kart that they totally ****ed up after introducing the blueshell.

The 3DS portion showed me exactly what Nintendo has become, a company recycling the same IP every ****ing year.

Quote:
Of course, it's going to get the typical Sony/Microsoft fanboy hate for a few years until both of those companies try to rip off it's ideas, yet again.
Sony can't rip off the Wiiu since THEY ALREADY COULD DO THAT. The PSV has that capability and they showed off using a second screen when the PSP was announced... Sony worked on Motion Controllers before the Wii was even announced, They introduced AR before the 3DS, they offered controller-less gaming before Kintec.

Just like Nintendo fan boys to claim originality and think everyone copies them when in reality Nintendo just rushes out products and fixes issues later down the road... WiiMotion Plus anyone? They promised 1:1 motion that they couldn't deliver and then fixed it a few years later...[/quote]