Thread: Nintendo Wiiu
View Single Post
Old 06-07-11, 03:56 PM   #21
Bah!

Default Re: Nintendo Wiiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Sony can't rip off the Wiiu since THEY ALREADY COULD DO THAT. The PSV has that capability and they showed off using a second screen when the PSP was announced... Sony worked on Motion Controllers before the Wii was even announced, They introduced AR before the 3DS, they offered controller-less gaming before Kintec.

Just like Nintendo fan boys to claim originality and think everyone copies them when in reality Nintendo just rushes out products and fixes issues later down the road... WiiMotion Plus anyone? They promised 1:1 motion that they couldn't deliver and then fixed it a few years later...
The PSV can't do half of the stuff that the Wii U controller can, and it's ridiculous to even claim it can. So, yes, I have no doubt that both Sony and Microsoft will come up with something to try and ride the coattails of this device. Stick your head in the sand all you want, but Kinect and Move are both around because of the Wii.

And you're right, the developers say the Wii U is more powerful, but you know better than them that ports will look worse on the system.

People call me a Sony fanboy, but you take the cake. And now I'm a Nintendo fanboy?...lol. Hilarious! If this thing had Sony stamped on the side of it you'd have sex with it.
Bah! is offline   Reply With Quote