View Single Post
Old 06-08-11, 11:16 AM   #1
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Duke's Gonna Be Mad, Duke Nukem Forever Leaks A Week Early

Not for PC though of course, as usual consoles, PS3 and Xbox 360 again...and we get blamed for piracy. Irony.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/60...s-A-Week-Early

For those of you that are planning on picking up Duke Nukem Forever it's time to put up those spoiler guards. Pirates have already released a full version of the game, leaving the floodgates open for spoilerific activities of all sorts in the coming week. Duke Nukem Forever was meant to be under wraps for most of the world on June 10th, and the US June 14th, but all that has obviously changed.

Of course once again it's the Xbox 360 version of a major game hitting pirate channels first, something that publishers used to bash the PC platform over as some sort of excuse to shift their focus away. It leaves me wondering just when publishers are going to start to acknowledge the console problem, or does it not matter as long as copies are still flying off shelves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...