View Single Post
Old 06-10-11, 02:54 AM   #130
HiCZoK4

Default Re: Duke Nukeum Forever has gone Gold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOJAR View Post
If he is it looks terrible BUT with a 8800 GT i very much doubt it.
I am maxed. Only character shadows and resolution are tuned down.

It is dated. But it looks allright. For sure nothing to be bitching about. There is plenty of detail (not in textures but in environment design) and that Duke interactivity where You can use planty of objects(and even stuff like billard, slot machines or actuall pinball in first 2 levels). I dont think every game have to be graphics breaking aaa crysis title. It looks just good. Its nothing scary or something:P

I am just awaken, Going to play it when I eat something(Only enjoyed and played ~2hours after steam unlocked at midnight). Thank God I have free friday.

I am trying to be as objective as I can but its really hard for me Duke3D was my first PC game and This is now finally out! I would even enjoy it if it was 1998 graphics

Its obvious that I am going to defend it :P And I dont get people judging game by graphics and havent even played it Its tons better than the demo actually

edit: Actually You can see thah it was developed for so many years. Not only becouse of graphics and small levels and plenty of loading screens but becouse there is so many gameplay ideas! I dont want to spoil anything but You even get to drive Remote car from 2 different perspectives
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote