Thread: Nintendo Wiiu
View Single Post
Old 06-10-11, 06:48 PM   #82
Ninja Prime

Default Re: Nintendo Wiiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I use to think that but after playing Mario Kart and Zelda for the 10th time with only minor changes to their gameplay I cannot see the value anymore. After seeing the Skyward Sword gameplay I am just so not interested in it. Its basically Wind Waker with flight, I mean they even mentioned that you will have to return the the main island multiple times throughout the story... ugh.
IIRC you were spanking it to every MGS release, gameplay has been cloned since the first one on PSX. FF games have been about the same since 7 onwards, you still seem to like those. I remember you saying "zomg god of war 3 looks better than anything on 360, it looks better than gears of war 3, its the best game every made and its so new and fresh!!!11" even though nothing has changed since the first, hell it could be one long game. I could go on, but your bias is there for Nintendo's first party games, which admitted by all(except you) are some of the best games ever made, every time, but not for any of Sonys games, that are essentially the same thing.

Just sayin'.
Ninja Prime is offline   Reply With Quote