Thread: Onkyo HT-RC360?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-11, 07:51 AM   #4
Bman212121

Default Re: Onkyo HT-RC360?

You can read some of the reviews on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-RC360...owViewpoints=1

Apparently this is a new product. Something I always check before seeing what kind of "deal" it is. You can get one for $375 from amazon so it is still a decent deal.

Here is something that stuck out to me:

Quote:

This receiver has a ton of features so plan on spending a week or two learning how to make the most of its capabilities. Below are some of the quick and easy features included that I have found useful:

- Plugging in a USB key into the front of the receiver to play content quickly and easily. The interface is very intuitive.

- Internet radio. Using vTuner was seamless and worked without any registration. Register if you want to create and manage favorite stations on your PC.

- Streaming music from my Windows Media Player 12 equipped PC over the network via dlna was quick to set up and effective.

- The Audyssey 2EQ is very user friendly and did a great job of testing out my room and calibrating individual speaker output. It saves a ton of individual settings (available in the regular menus). The surround effect when finished was outstanding for my 5.1 ATT Uverse and my 7.1 DVD player.

- The listening modes are grouped into four remote control buttons for Movie/TV, Music, Game, and Stereo. Since there are over 40 modes, having them grouped for usefulness is outstanding. Also, only the available modes are present - you won't get DTS-HD as a choice if it is not an option from your media being played.
Sounds like it should work very seamlessly with some of your current media setups.
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote