View Single Post
Old 12-10-03, 06:46 PM   #9
1m4g1n3

Actually, I paid $120 cdn, and i was SUPPOSED to get a $30 mail-in rebate, which hasn't come yet in 8 weeks, and if i go to the rebate status it says my check is void. I will contact the customer support tommorow. In other words, this company sucks. The cooling sucks, and the ram sucks, and there is a bunch of false advertising all around this product. I want to get the MSI GeForce FX 5200-VTD for $150, which has vivo, a bunch of cable converters for s-video, etc, and a bunch of software. Also, it has ram that is 400mhz, but is underclocked, so it can go up to 500mhz without stressing it at all. Also, it has a super good gpu cooling which is more than enoguh for my needs. However, I am thinking of waiting for the price to come down, and also if futureshop will accept this card back. I will try to do some sort of exchange or something. Anyways, tell me what you think of the msi version as a version of the 5200, not comparing it to the higher versions which i know you will say this is a piece of crap.

Thanks.
1m4g1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote