View Single Post
Old 06-29-11, 08:56 AM   #55
wheeljack12

Send a message via Skype™ to wheeljack12
Default Re: debating a second gtx 590 or two gtx 580 3gb's

well, I took a plunge towards glory. I saw ud7 mb at the right price and got it and am giving the ud5 to my brother so can also be bullozer ready. Mind you he only has a gtx 580. I also got a second gtx 590 for quad sli damage. I don't gamble on tech. I know Bulldozer is going to kick ass. And when I am right, watch Rollo get all of a sudden get real quiet about this when sandy bridge is getting a run for it's money. BTW, they didn't just recall Bulldozer because of low yields, they are also going back to the drawing board to get more horsepower out the cpu. In other words, AMD knows that they have get better per clock on the cpu. I read this in a article somewhere that it was cpu horsepower related being the recall. I like when someone doesn't see that their product isn't good enough to go to market yet and perfects it. Now if AMD would do this for their graphics.. and Nvidia wouldn't release a card (gtx 480) that wasn't ready in terms of heat instead of perfecting it with Vapor Chamber cooling in the gtx 480, they would have had no reason to make a refresh for quite some time.
gigabyte z97x gaming gt mb, 8gb ddr3-1866 mhz ram in dual channel,intel core i7 4790 3.6 ghz quad core cpu, zotac gtx 970 4gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd x 2 in raid 0,evga 1200p2 1200watt 80 plus platinum psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,lg 16x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,seiki 39 inch 4k tv, zalman zm-gm3 8200 dpi mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,adata 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster zxr pci-e sc,logitech z906 5.1 speakers

I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.
wheeljack12 is offline   Reply With Quote