View Single Post
Old 06-29-11, 11:43 AM   #59
Rollo

Default Re: debating a second gtx 590 or two gtx 580 3gb's

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeljack12 View Post
well, I took a plunge towards glory. I saw ud7 mb at the right price and got it ... I also got a second gtx 590 for quad sli damage. I don't gamble on tech. I know Bulldozer is going to kick ass
How do you know that? Only employees and perhaps NDA folks have this info now. Unless you're one or the other other, your "plunge to glory" might be a "fools rush in" situation.

Only one thing is certain- with your current costly quad setup you're more cpu limitd than you need to be until Bulldozer launches.

I wish I could have found the article I first thought of when I saw your post which had Phenom 2 vs Intel, I think on 3 way Sli.

Personally, I have nothing but admiration for AMD the CPU company, and have been a steady customer of theirs since 486 days with multiple purchases in each generation.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote