View Single Post
Old 07-18-11, 09:52 PM   #32
jcrox
Mahna Mahna

Default Re: EVGA 570 WORST CARD EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulizard View Post
Its the card. Still doing this crap. I can turn off my PC and let it set for awhile, power it back up and its fine for a week, then its back to doing it again. I have built a whole new PC. I guess I'll be RMAing this card. Thanks EVGA for telling my old rig was the issue, when it wasn't... I too will not be buying another EVGA card. I miss BFG, and I miss when companies didn't try to rip you off with stupid shipping methods. By the time I get this thing lined out, I'll have almost 100 bucks in shipping cost... this being the second time I'll be sending the card back. I haven't been on my PC much due to a bad wreck, thus the reason in my lack of response about the card.
Is your sig current?

Because if it is, I would bet it's an issue with the 780i and not the card.

The 750i was a bit more stable but, if I remember correctly, that was just a re-branded 6xx series chipset.

I had nothing but problems with nVidia chipsets. Thought I had a bad eVGA 8800GTX for the longest time. Works perfect with my intel chipset.

Gaming

MSI MPower Z87 | 4770k | CNPS9900MAX-B | 8GB G.Skill 1866 | EVGA GTX760 |ThermalTake 850w | X-Fi Titanium | HAF | Asus PA248Q | Lycosa | Death Adder | Win8 Pro 64

Dev/Backup

MSI GD65 | 2500k | H50 | 8GB G.skill | GTX570 | Ubuntu 13.10

Laptop

17" Inspiron | i5 | 4GB DDR3 | 500GB HDD | Win7 Pro 64

jcrox is offline   Reply With Quote