Join Date: Feb 2005
Re: WHQL 280.26 Released
Well, I've just downgraded back to 275.33. I've decided that the inability to shutdown properly on my MCPC was a dealbreaker, since it appears to be a driver issue. I've already tried uninstalling everything and running Driver Sweeper before reinstalling, and it still won't shut down. Downgrading to 275.33 restored my ability to shut the system down correctly.
I've also downgraded on my gaming rig for the sake of consistency. I got my 0.5 WEI points back, and figured out how to work around the shadow flickering and rendering bugs. Don't think I'll miss OpenGL 4.2 support at all, since all the games I play works using OpenGL 2.0 or Directx 9.
- "Edison" - Phenom II X4 925 AM3 (Deneb), M4N98TD-EVO (nForce980a SLI), ENGTS450 DirectCU 1GB (GeForce GTS450) x2 (SLI), integrated GeForce8200, SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, 8GB DDR3-1600
- "Sally" - Athlon64 x2 5000+ AM2 (Brisbane), M4N72-E (nForce750a SLI), ENGTS250 Dark Knight 1GB (GeForce GTS250) x2 (SLI), integrated GeForce8200, SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, 4GB DDR2-1066
- "Dongwa" - Phenom II X4 945 AM3 (Deneb), M4N75TD (nForce750a SLI), ENGTX260-216SP 896MB (GeForce GTX260 216SP) x2 (SLI), integrated GeForce8200, SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion, 8GB DDR3-1600
- "Helen" - Athlon64 x2 6400+ AM2 (Windsor), M4N78 Pro (GeForce8300), ENGT520 1GB (GeForce GT520), integrated GeForce8300, AuzenTech Prelude X-Fi, 4GB DDR2-1066.
- "Clementine" - Athlon64 x2 3800+ AM2 (Windsor), TF560A2+ (nForce560), V8402GL26 (GeForce 8400GS), SoundBlaster Live! 5.1, Sonnet Allegro FW400 PCIe, 2GB DDR2-800
Last edited by RAMChYLD; 08-15-11 at 04:47 AM.