Thread: Deus Ex HR
View Single Post
Old 08-27-11, 11:05 AM   #104
Bah!

Default Re: Deus Ex HR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
Are we playing a different game here? Sorry but your post makes it seem like you haven't played the game at all...not saying EYE is a bad game, but this is pure fanboyism at its worst, and it's a shame too because they're both good games. No gfx or mouse settings? Have you tried using the menus or the out-of-game setup utility? "Press E bla bla"? I'm not even sure what you're referring to here. The cover system is completely optional and I'm sure you'd see that if you actually tried playing the game. The UI is very well designed and clearly favors the PC version.

Have you played Deus Ex 1 recently? I played through it about 3 times in the past couple of months and I can say that Human Revolution is a worthy prequel and successor in every way I can think of.
Yeah, the minute I saw him say that EYE had "spoiled" him as to what a quality PC game was I knew he was an off the charts fanboy of the game. I mean, it's a solid title, but it looks worse than HR, has none of the polish, a ridiculously convoluted UI, questionable AI and about a dozen other issues. I'm not saying it's a bad game, and for an indie title it's hella ambitious, but it's not in the same league as HR. On top of that, liking EYE better is bad enough, but not being able to enjoy HR, because EYE is so amazing, is bat **** crazy.
Bah! is offline   Reply With Quote