Thread: Deus Ex HR
View Single Post
Old 08-27-11, 10:32 AM   #105
Destroy

Default Re: Deus Ex HR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
Yeah, the minute I saw him say that EYE had "spoiled" him as to what a quality PC game was I knew he was an off the charts fanboy of the game. I mean, it's a solid title, but it looks worse than HR, has none of the polish, a ridiculously convoluted UI, questionable AI and about a dozen other issues. I'm not saying it's a bad game, and for an indie title it's hella ambitious, but it's not in the same league as HR. On top of that, liking EYE better is bad enough, but not being able to enjoy HR, because EYE is so amazing, is bat **** crazy.
Go ahead and bash EYE all you want, it is still 10x more a PC game than HR is. HR is just like The Witcher 2 and Dragon Age 2, its designed for console and altered just enough to make it a supposed decent PC port. If you can't see that then you are blind or ignoring it all. EYE is full up PC and that is what I love about it.

Besides, who said I'm not enjoying HR? Its a great game if you enjoy the typical high production Hollywood block busters. Me, I gravitate towards the brilliant European cinema type i.e. EYE.

Vista64 Home Premium
Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R
CPU E8500 with Corsair H50 cooler
HIS 6970, always 19x10res
Memory 8 Gig OCZ 1000@1024
Display Westinghouse 37" LVM-37w1 LCD monitor
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote