View Single Post
Old 09-14-11, 07:57 AM   #15
mullet

Default Re: Microsoft BUILD - Windows 8 Unveiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Well MS complained about the slow adoption of Vista and 7 in the enterprise segment. I'd say Windows 8 will break the record for slowest adoption.

This fancy touch interface is nice for a tablet. But on a PC, I don't want the desktop to be an app! At home and at work. According to the Anandtech article, mouse and mouse wheel support is pretty limited in the current build. MS knows how to provide a mouse interface, why change/disable it for this build?

I simply hope that there will be a normal Windows 7 like desktop interface without all the garbage shown at this presentations.

I fear Apple will go in the same direction and Lion was only a first taste.

Post-PC era doesn't mean that the PC is dead. It means that the PC will be used by professionals and those can't work with fullscreen apps and fancy interfaces!

I really hate this current trend!
100% agree.