View Single Post
Old 09-29-11, 10:38 PM   #1259
Sean_W

Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
They should not have rolled out the beta in this state then. I dunno I have no sympathy after some of the garbage I got stuck with lately... they cannot expect to drum up sales with crap like this. You guys can let it slide with the "beta" guise. I cannot, I expect retail to be about the same... if they are disabling the terrain destruction, what makes you think they can fix it in ~26 days and get those updates into the retail version? If they knew it was a problem it shouldve been disabled in the beta from the start... this tells me they are finding bigger issues that they had no idea existed. This really worries me. I haven't bought it yet and at this point I'm not sure I will without giving it some time for them to patch and fix it.
Well clearly you don't know what a beta is for then and what makes you think they haven't found the "bigger issues"? Rolling out big fixes is not part of the beta, you're there to test it and then the retail version has all of their fixed issue.

In the end they give you only what they need to give you for their tests and they're not going to give you the friggin fixed version because it defeats the purpose of a beta.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote