View Single Post
Old 09-30-11, 02:14 AM   #1270
Crow_Nest
Ace Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Crow_Nest
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
Just played Caspian border. Enough to put me off the game entirely...Thankyou EA/Dice for giving me the opportunity to try out BF3 before i buy it, you have now saved me a good 35 quid that i can spend on a game that deserves it.

Why i dislike BF3 so far...
Lag
glitches
regless
spawn killers
team killers (running people over in jeeps as they wait for plane sigh)
glitchy sound
Visuals aren't THAT good
mouse performance is terrible (input lag)
annoying 1 hit shots from a smg hitting me from what seems like 10 miles across a map and killing me, so far the guns are way unbalanced.....
Strangely enough, ive never really noticed any of those issues you mentioned apart from the occasional white flashes and glitches in the animation and terrain. Lag can be terrible at times but for the most part my connection is fine. The first kill i scored in this game was a team kill and also scored another 2 more in the same match by accident. I also got TK'ed once. Sure its annoying, but hey there's an option to turn it off.
Ive only been spawn killed twice so far, one of them being a cheap kill from the back, the other because i spawned at a teammate who was arming a MCOM and had 2 enemies already starring at us the second i spawned. Honestly i think BF's respawning is way better than COD where its possible to spawn with an enemy positioned in clear view.
| Hitachi 1TB SATA3 HDD | Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 | Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700W |
| Cooler Master Centurion 5 II Casing | Samsung SyncMaster XL2370 |

Laptop : Lenovo IdeaPad Y450
| Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce G110M 256MB |
| 4GB DDR3 SDRAM | Western Digital 320GB | 14.1' LED Backlit Screen |

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=73666&dateline=135279  2183
Crow_Nest is offline   Reply With Quote