View Single Post
Old 09-30-11, 09:52 AM   #1289
HYBRID

Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

I have a couple of gripes with the game in its current state. One of them is the web browser really dislike it.
I am no fan of things like social networks Facebook etc. so this maybe a reason, for me it just seems so disconnected from the game it just feels wrong. I remember when I transitioned from ETQW to BFBC2 Beta saying to myself this in game browser blows and we can’t access friends plus tons of other things but this makes the BFBC2 browser seem light years ahaedgreat.

For one, I try to have the least amount of background thing going on.
I hate the need for plugins, open browsers, and on top of that Origin all running in the background at the same time just for one game.

The other thing is and hopefully it will change when the game launches is the need to be in game to change game settings seriously? this cant be how it will be on release date right?
I can see people NOW getting kicked just because they want to tweak something on the GPUor binds or whatever this can’t be. WHY?

With regards to in game stuff I will reserve final thoughts on all this game bugs and play when it goes gold and a patch or 2 into it. I will keep my preorder I like the game but these other changes like I mentioned above no. that’s my 2 cents.
[Asus Extreme Rampage III| Asus GTX580 Matrix |Intel I7 950 @ 4.011GHZ vcore 1.275| Corsair H80 Liquid Cooler| Intel SSD 80GB & 1 150 GIG Raptor|Corsair Dominator GT CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 | Asus Essence STX|Plextor PX-880SA|Asus BluRay Drive |Cosair HX-850HX| Corsair Obsidian 800D ||Win 7 RTM 64-Bit OEM|Samsung T-240 24" 1920X1200 5MS
HYBRID is offline   Reply With Quote