View Single Post
Old 10-03-11, 05:39 PM   #17
|MaguS|

Default Re: Iphone 4S phone image leaked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthlonXP1800 View Post
I think I now got all the pieces altogether.

We all know that Apple will announce 1 new iphone tomorrow that will be iphone 4S and Sprint likely will annouce iphone 5 tomorrow in part of Sprint's $20bn exclusive deal with Apple for the next 4 years mean Iphone 5 will be exclusive only to Sprint until Q1 2012, Sprint will do the same with Iphone 6, 7 and 8 until 2015. Apple will official launch Iphone 5 in Q1 2012 and available to all networks.

Apple iphone 4S spec

Low voltage Apple dual core A5 CPU lower clock speed than iPad 2
Updated front and back camera sensors.
FaceTime HD in the front.
512MB RAM
8MP camera 1080p HD video recording.
Multiband 3G Qualcomm chipset — North American & International GSM/UMTS/HSPA bands for AT&T and Global carriers, North American CDMA & International GSM/UMTS/HSPA bands for Verizon and Sprint.
NFC support.
Metal or “premium” plastic on the back case.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB models.

Sprint exclusive iphone 5 spec

Faster clock dual core A5 CPU.
Larger 4-inch screen, similar to LG’s NOVA display but with a higher resolution.
1GB RAM.
Slightly larger design overall, but thinner and with a larger battery.
iPhone 5 exclusive software and APIs (Assistant).
Dedicated Assistant button, possibly integrated with the new home button, “think gestures or a two-stage button like a camera shutter key).
Available in 32GB model.

http://www.bgr.com/2011/10/03/sprint...5-exclusively/
If you believe that rumor than I don't know what to say. First Sprint doesn't even have 20 billion to hand to apple and the company couldn't survive for 4 years in the red.

Lets also not ignore that making a wimax device now would be stupid since Sprint themselves are dropping that network next year. To ignore the two largest carriers in the USA to go exclusive with a carrier that doesn't have even 1/3 the network or the subscribers that the other two have. Apple is greedy but they aren't stupid.