Athlon/KT6 Delta doesn't like my TNT2 Ultra
The subject says it all really...
I recently upgraded my CPU, mobo and RAM. I went from a celeron 566A/256MB PC133/Some gigabyte mobo to AMD Athlon 2600+/512MB Kingston DDR400/KT6 Delta. My nVidia TNT2 Ultra was working just fine with the old configuration, but doesn't like the new bits and pieces. I can't afford a new video card for a while, so I'm keen to get my old one working for a bit longer.
The card works just fine in 2D. It worked fine when I tested it with a Direct3D demo I wrote without textures (just some simple flat shading). However, when I try to run any 3D accelerated software with textures, everything is rendered incorrectly or not at all. When I say incorrectly, I mean stuff like wrong scaling, polygons not joined together when they should be. And when I say not at all, I mean either big grey or black areas are shown. On top of that, the framerate is about 0.1 fps! Yes, that's six frames per minute!
The TNT2 behaves like this 100% of the time, any OS (XP/Redhat 9), any API (OpenGL/DirectX).
Edit: I have the latest drivers for both XP and Linux.