View Single Post
Old 10-05-11, 03:33 PM   #135
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Default Re: Official RAGE Feedback Thread

Got the game even after reading all the trash last night. I had to see for myself. Last night when I saw that posted video of the severe texture pop in, it scared the crap out of me. I was thinking no way was I getting this game (no way I could play like that). Well I got the game anyway and have played the first quest. I have had no texture pop in at all so far and no screen tearing that I noticed. I guess the old "when you want to know for sure, check it out yourself" thing comes to play. Oh and I don't have those cache files mentioned earlier at all. I did a search for both of them and I don't got em. Dunno what's up with that but I ain't touchin nothin. Gonna go play some more to see if anything pops up.

I do notice moving the mouse in the menu to select something is not real smooth. Hard to get the mouse right on something. In game mouse is fine.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote