View Single Post
Old 10-06-11, 08:55 AM   #190
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Official RAGE Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1 View Post
Heh, you been reading my mail. I played for a while this morning and there is no denying this is a console game end to end. Normally that doesn't bother me as I loved DS, DS2, GoW and some others, and I never get involved in the PC vs console debates. But this is enough to change my mind on buying Doom 4 on day of release. I didn't think anything could change my mind on that.

The only silver lining I can see here is if Rage fails in the revenue department. It's been touted and hyped as a AAA title from a well respected developer and it's being met with derision.

Sad because it's a ton of fun to play. The tweaks do bring the graphics up to a more acceptable level, but the community shouldn't have to bring this to the devs attention, especially Carmack. Hopefully this gets their attention.
Glad someone around here is on the same page with me. I don't like getting on this topic myself but it's just becoming more and more apparent that consoles are the way the market is going now. PC gamers are getting screwed left and right IMO and the quality I expect from these companies are going downhill and fast. It's almost not worth having the extra horsepower (compared to a console).

I've honestly been thinking this week about not purchasing any more PC titles and just saving my money up for a console. Heck, if I'm going to get console quality graphics and options, might as well just play games on a console from now on. Very heartbreaking and frustrating.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote