View Single Post
Old 10-09-11, 10:21 PM   #359
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6,815
Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: Official RAGE Feedback Thread

Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
I'd wait for BF3 to be released and then see if there are any issues before buying. I'm waiting every new release out for a week or 2 before buying anything ever again. I got burned by crysis 2. Never again.

Hopefully in a few weeks everything is sorted and Steam will have this game for a discounted price....$60 is a bit too much
I5-2500k@4.5GHz - MSI Z77A-GD65 - 4GB X2 A-DATA DDR3 1600 - Corsair H100 - Antec Quatro 850W
Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 680 OC - Dell 24" IPS
Intel 320 300 GB SSD - 2 TB Seagate HDD - Corsair K90 - Logitech G930 Wireless Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote