Games you own but have never played.
Ok i got some games in my Steam library that i bought as part of packs whilst on sale. Some ive never even played.(or ive only played like the first 5 - 10 mins)
In alphabetical order ...
1. Assassins Creed (played for about 5 - 10 mins)
2. Frontlines Fuel of War (never even installed)
3. FUEL (never even installed)
4. Full Spectrum Warrior/Ten Hammers (never even installed)
5. Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights (never even installed)
6. Killing Floor (played for about 5 - 10 mins)
7. Metro 2033 (never even installed)
8. Red Faction (never even installed)
9. Red Faction II (never even installed)
10. Red Faction Guerrilla (never even installed)
11. Saints Row 2 (played for about 5 - 10 mins)
12. Titan Quest/Immortal Throne (never even installed)
13. Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (never even installed)
14. Transformers War For Cybertron (never even installed)
15. World of Zoo (never even installed)
Now when i say "played for about 5 - 10 mins" what this usually means is ive installed it, Played it for 5 - 10 mins and though "ive got better games i could play that this" and so ive turned if off. Not played it in a while and though "im never gonna play that" and uninstalled it.
I have 87 games on Steam, That's not including any DLC.
What im wanting basically is some info on any of the above games, Any of the above titles good that i should play? ... Any to avoid?
What about you? Do you own and games you haven't even installed or have only played the first couple of mins?
Intel i7 920 D0@4GHz(Corsair Hydro H80i) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 16GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force LS SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Cooler Master HAF X Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.