View Single Post
Old 10-21-11, 05:42 PM   #27
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 FAQs released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
I lol'd hard Let me get this right...Your not getting bf3 for a while cause it looks like bfbc2...ok if you say so, but then to turn round and say your getting mw3 even though it's identical to its predecessor in both visuals and gameplay...Something not adding up there lol

And yeah the gameplay in mw2 mp is soo good...really ? It is if you like playing amongst hackers.. Lack of lean on a PC CoD is a biggie to those that understand how it is used and also the excuse the devs made behind that decision makes my skin crawl....Enjoy your game...im sure i will enjoy mine...

Mindelss run and gun with dated visuals V superb tactical gameplay with state of the art visuals....only 1 winner here.

Pointless to compare the both tbh, BF3 is in a different league...Lets see how MW3 compares to MW2, ahh it doesn't its exactly the same ****....Hell id even say blops is a better effort at a reformed CoD than what MW3 is...
I never said that MW3 would be any different from MW2. They will be the same with improvements, just like any other game and it's predecessor.

I'd honestly rather play CoD vs BF simply because of the "run and gun" atmosphere. BF takes a while to get into IMO, whereas you can jump in and out of a game of CoD a lot faster. Even between MW2 and BC2, I liked both but always found myself playing MW2 more because of the faster gameplay. But hey, it's just my opinion. Not like it matters around here any more.

I'm sure that BF3 will be a great game, but I'm just not that excited about it. I'm honestly more interested in the SP more than the MP.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote