View Single Post
Old 10-26-11, 12:46 PM   #53
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Which will you buy and play ? PC only poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
TBH if i was a dedicated console player i would also go with MW3 over BF3 simply because i would be at ease knowing that MW3 was created for my platform of choice and that BF3 was cut down from the superior PC version...In fact, like i have read numerous times over the internet, BF3 would be my main reason to switching to a PC from console.....
Regardless of platform, I like CoD over BF simply because I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to a game in one sitting like I used to. This is just my opinion, but I think it takes longer to accomplish anything in BF in just 10-20 minutes. This goes to the obvious statement of "Well BF has larger maps and vehicles!" and "If you have a decent squad, you can spawn on them!". Notice that's if you have a decent squad lol. In the same amount of time I could probably get 2-3 rounds of CoD in; just seems easier to jump in and out of a game. But again, just my opinion.

I will own both games soon enough for 360, but if history repeats itself (thinking of when I bought MW2 and BC2 at the same time), I will be putting in a lot more time in CoD than BF.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote