View Single Post
Old 10-28-11, 09:40 PM   #11
jkmetal

Default Re: 2011 Steam Halloween Sale has begun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Devil May Cry 3 and 4 look good. Don't really have time to play them though. I've played DMC4 on 360 before, and the PC port is phenomenal from what I hear.
I ve played through all of devil may cry 3 and 4 on the pc. It took me over two years to finish dmc4. You can pick these games up and quickly battle to the next checkpoint and long breaks don't take away from any of the fun.

DMC3 is a fun game with great weapon variety but is really, really hard. (the us version of game 's "normal" was the "hard" in japan.)

DMC4 was (and still is) one of the best looking PC games on the market. The story has its weak points compared to DMC3 but the new character in Nero makes up for some of the nonsense. The difficulty level is also not as punishing. (although this game still taxed me).

Get both and an xbox 360 controller.

/plug.