View Single Post
Old 10-30-11, 03:47 PM   #2409
ElL33t
Brobama

Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd View Post
Your right.. what was I thinking! After all the hooplah about the much better single player campaign.. why should I be able to criticize it at all? I mean its battlefield after all!

Me and my man card will be waiting for planetside 2 and tribes. -_-
What hooplah for sp game? . It has all been about the multiplayer aprt. BF has NEVER been known for sp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
I don't mean to be rude but if you work for EA and/or ride their wang nightly, you shouldn't post on game forums about EA games.
This is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
Steam dude, that's why, EA is stupid and wants to compete, when Steam is not competition. They should of used Steam, and things would of went so much better for them, instead we have their clunky crap bloatware software that we HAVE to use. And then we get taken to a freakin WEBPAGE?!?!?! in order to launch multiplayer...

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen when it comes to installing/updating/playing a video game.

It's a great game, and I'm not having issues anymore with the updated drivers thank God. But man, why did I have to know years worth of computer understanding in order to make this game work correctly?? This should ALWAYS be made easy, especially a game everyone knows will sell huge numbers, why make it difficult??
Oh geeze shut up. There is nothing wrong with Origin. You just have a conflict with your system. Find out what it is and then you are good to go. All this vagina slobbering is annoying.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote