View Single Post
Old 11-08-11, 12:11 PM   #30
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread (Console)

Got to play about an hour this morning.

Confirmed Kill: Amazing gametype. This eliminates any campers and snipers for the most part since you need to get dogtags to help your team win. It actually forces you to stick close to teammates and work together. I'm addicted to CK, definitely more fun than FFA IMO.

Survival: Even if you are a COD noob, this is the best way to get your skill up. My being comfortable with the controller gets better and better by playing this mode on solo. Can't wait to play this with some friends later tonight.

I played domination for one map and just like any other MW game, it was a blast.

I really like mastering your weapons and leveling them up. There still is not any weapons that I just don't love. Some have more recoil than I would like but I'm getting used to it.

Overall, I'd say that this is the best COD game yet, possibly even over COD4. Everything seems really balanced and even higher ups aren't just bombarding you if you are low leveled. You have an even advantage with just about any gun. You really have to be a fan of the MW series to appreciate how much better it is than MW1 and MW2.

COD Elite has some crazy stats, so I'll be really glad when all the server issues get worked out. My accuracy with a controller is around 16% lol but I'm working on it. They give you overhead views on all the maps and some video segments on XBL for free.

Surprised that I haven't touched SP yet but I hear it's really amazing. Might get into that this weekend.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote