View Single Post
Old 11-10-11, 09:47 PM   #145
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar
Default Re: Official Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Thread (PC version)

A good review

http://www.ripten.com/2011/11/10/rip...yrim-xbox-360/

Quote:
Iíve been incredibly fortunate this season with my roster of review titles. I thought Iíd played the best of the best, but I should have known that Skyrim would make me eat my words. I love being proven wrong if it has to do with technical excellence, and this is a prime example. Skyrim completely absorbed me and made me forget the world I live in. My bias alone prevents me from disappearing into it forever, as I am and always will be a lover of sci-fi and space. But despite all that, despite its fantasy and magic, Iím entranced. It was as though a hand enclosed around my heart and pulled, bringing me into a world Iíd never bothered to understand. An occasional clipping issue or glitch couldnít loosen its grip and I was at its mercy. Everything here delivers. The graphics and sound are astounding, the world lives and breathes and every part of the combat and skill system makes you feel like youíre a part of it all.

This is what we all wanted. Itís so refreshing to see what was promised, delivered, and then some. Sons and daughters of Skyrim, I dare you to embark upon a journey of your own and deny yourselves the same snare that caught me.

This is the future Iíve dreamed of.
4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote