Join Date: Feb 2005
Supported anaglyph 3D glasses type?
Ok, so I was left with a pair of red-cyan 3D glasses when a tabloid my grandparents were subscribed to gave a pair with Friday's edition for use with some gimmick they're going to start with soon. I then found out that NVidia supported these kinds of 3D glasses in their drivers as a cheap way of going 3D without having to get a new monitor (big deal to me, since my monitors are touchscreens, and I don't want to trade it in for a 3D monitor with no touchscreen capabilities. My current plan is to run a 3D projector and have it project 3D onto the huge blank wall above the monitors, but then I realize that it can't be good for my neck, and FullHD 3D projectors are currently prohibitively expensive).
I tested them with DC Universe Online, and NVidia does deliver- it was exhilarating to fly around Metropolis and Gotham City in 3D. The only downside is, things in the game only looked greyscale and green on these.
So I did a research on 3D anaglyph glasses and Wikipedia pointed out that there are a few systems out there- some which are capable of almost full color. But I would like to know if NVidia supported more than red-blue and red-green glasses before I pursue getting a pair of these. Specifically, I'd like to know if it support these systems (InfiColor and ColorCode 3D).
- "Edison" - Phenom II X4 925 AM3 (Deneb), M4N98TD-EVO (nForce980a SLI), ENGTS450 DirectCU 1GB (GeForce GTS450) x2 (SLI), integrated GeForce8200, SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, 8GB DDR3-1600
- "Sally" - Athlon64 x2 5000+ AM2 (Brisbane), M4N72-E (nForce750a SLI), ENGTS250 Dark Knight 1GB (GeForce GTS250) x2 (SLI), integrated GeForce8200, SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, 4GB DDR2-1066
- "Dongwa" - Phenom II X4 945 AM3 (Deneb), M4N75TD (nForce750a SLI), ENGTX260-216SP 896MB (GeForce GTX260 216SP) x2 (SLI), integrated GeForce8200, SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion, 8GB DDR3-1600
- "Helen" - Athlon64 x2 6400+ AM2 (Windsor), M4N78 Pro (GeForce8300), ENGT520 1GB (GeForce GT520), integrated GeForce8300, AuzenTech Prelude X-Fi, 4GB DDR2-1066.
- "Clementine" - Athlon64 x2 3800+ AM2 (Windsor), TF560A2+ (nForce560), V8402GL26 (GeForce 8400GS), SoundBlaster Live! 5.1, Sonnet Allegro FW400 PCIe, 2GB DDR2-800