View Single Post
Old 11-22-11, 09:43 AM   #610
ArrowMk84

Default Re: Official Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Thread (PC version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
I maxed out my enchanting. Good... God...

Weapons deal incredible damage, destruction spell casting only costs 3% (virtually infinite magica) and I crafted "smithing" armor set that when worn combines for a 100% increase in quality of smithed items + a smithing potion for an extra 30% increase in quality.

I upgraded all my armor, lydia's armor and weapons to become "legendary"

Hoard all the soul gems you can. If you do the iron dagger smithing spam to build your smithing skills, you should have a billion iron daggers left over. don't sell them! enchant them with petty/common soul gems (in conjunction with training with babete or whatever the little girls name is at the dark brotherhood) to quickly raise your enchanting skill level. It HAS to be at 100 to enable the dual enchant perk which is HUGE.

Then sell all the enchanted daggers 1 by 1 (ideally with a necklace or ring that improves speechcraft and/or merchant haggling prices to get better gold) and selling a ton will build your speechcraft.
<CACKLES MADLY> Well I know what I'm doing this weekend!

And regarding the trolling - I'm going to enjoy watching Bob go KGB on your asses.
Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 MHz 9-10-9-27 | Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB | Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro PCI-E | Intel 510 Series SSD 120 GB | 2x Raptor 600 GB RAID | 2TB WD Black | Lite-On 21x Blu-ray Burner | Corsair AX1200 Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02 | Corsair H60 with Dual Fans | Dell 3007-HC 30" LCD | Audioengine 5 & S8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
ArrowMk84 is offline   Reply With Quote