View Single Post
Old 11-22-11, 12:17 PM   #613
enoteware
Just Basically Awesome

Default Re: Official Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Thread (PC version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
I maxed out my enchanting. Good... God...

Weapons deal incredible damage, destruction spell casting only costs 3% (virtually infinite magica) and I crafted "smithing" armor set that when worn combines for a 100% increase in quality of smithed items + a smithing potion for an extra 30% increase in quality.

I upgraded all my armor, lydia's armor and weapons to become "legendary"

Hoard all the soul gems you can. If you do the iron dagger smithing spam to build your smithing skills, you should have a billion iron daggers left over. don't sell them! enchant them with petty/common soul gems (in conjunction with training with babete or whatever the little girls name is at the dark brotherhood) to quickly raise your enchanting skill level. It HAS to be at 100 to enable the dual enchant perk which is HUGE.

Then sell all the enchanted daggers 1 by 1 (ideally with a necklace or ring that improves speechcraft and/or merchant haggling prices to get better gold) and selling a ton will build your speechcraft.

Anyhow, this is the result.

With respect to soul gems (without giving too much away) there is a great item earned after completing a quest that has you look in an abondened house in Markarth. As soon as you get the option to run that quest do it, it's not super long and the reward is reeeediculous.

TV/Media Center - Panasonic TCP-54G25 Plasma, Pioneer 1021-K Receiver. Klipsch speakers that are too loud for my place. Xbox 360 - PS3 - Apple TV

Facebook
enoteware is offline   Reply With Quote