View Single Post
Old 11-22-11, 03:50 PM   #32
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Batman Arkham City 4 hours and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples-Agent View Post
Two lots of DRM shoved down your throat, hyping it up with nvidia endorsements left right and centre and out it comes a shoddy mess. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't being refused a refund on my pre-order. This has to be the only industry apart from the energy business where customers can be bent over and shafted and told to take it gracefully and walk away.

I am actually thinking piracy isn't such a bad thing after all. Atleast you get to sample what your getting, seeing as they stopped doing demos of games knowing they will be too much of a mess to let the public in on it. Slap extra Ts and Cs in EULAs and they've got your money without any come backs.

This is the very last gaming PC i'm buying, it just isn't worth the grief anymore.

I'm glad someone else is seeing what I've been seeing for the past couple of months. PC gamers are getting screwed left and right, and the people who makes the games don't give a flip. Why should we support companies that continue to give us the shaft with every release? I stopped supporting such garbage with my wallet.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote