View Single Post
Old 11-26-11, 12:58 PM   #63
ViN86

Default Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread (Console)

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
So I bought BF3 last night, played for about one hour and I was bored extremely quick. While the sounds and graphics are "better" in their own way, MW3 still pwns BF3 as a whole. Traded BF3 in today, got more money than what I spent on it, and bought 3 games from Gamestop.

I'm finally up to level 69 on MW3. I'd still have to say my favorite gun would be between the SCAR and the Type 95; awesome guns.

Hit me up on XBL: sixst0rm <- The "O" is a zero.
That's because you're playing a PC game on a console. The PC opinions are exactly the opposite, with BF3 rated much higher than MW3.

MW3 is designed with consoles in mind. I never understood why people always want to compare the two franchises, not only do they cater to very different styles of gameplay, they aren't even based on the same fundamental design principles.

All of my XBL friends enjoy MW3 much more than BF3, and from the sounds of it BF3, isn't nearly as polished on 360 as it is on PC. Similarly, I saw MW3 on 360 this weekend (brother brought it home), and it seems smoother and more polished than on PC.

As long as you're having fun, it doesn't matter which franchise you choose.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote