View Single Post
Old 11-29-11, 07:56 PM   #65
Logical

Default Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread (Console)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
That's because you're playing a PC game on a console. The PC opinions are exactly the opposite, with BF3 rated much higher than MW3.

MW3 is designed with consoles in mind. I never understood why people always want to compare the two franchises, not only do they cater to very different styles of gameplay, they aren't even based on the same fundamental design principles.

All of my XBL friends enjoy MW3 much more than BF3, and from the sounds of it BF3, isn't nearly as polished on 360 as it is on PC. Similarly, I saw MW3 on 360 this weekend (brother brought it home), and it seems smoother and more polished than on PC.

As long as you're having fun, it doesn't matter which franchise you choose.
I can confirm that this is nowhere near correct. In what way is it more polished and how is 30fps smoother than 90fps ? Have both versions (my son has the 360 version) and the PC version is better visual quality wise and also Pc have dedicated servers.... Keep elite on console i couldn't care less about it being released for PC. The game itself is hardly any different apart from the 2 things i mentioned...Smoother and slightly better visuals (high res and high fps do that to a game)...
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote