View Single Post
Old 11-29-11, 08:03 PM   #66
Logical

Default Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread (Console)

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
Not trying to compare the two so much, I just prefer the faster style action that MW3 provides. BF3 does have the better graphics and sound (if you were to compare those features) but as far as gameplay, game style and just overall fun factor, I prefer MW3. Even if I had both on PC, I would still play MW3 more than BF3 simply because of the fast gameplay, game style and fun factor. BF3 tends to be more of a "take your time" kind of game IMO and I don't have a ton of time to play video games like I used to; I feel like I can get a lot more done in MW3 than BF3.

I was actually talking to some people in line this weekend and I did meet a guy who all of his buddies play BF3 instead of MW3 on the XBOX. I said "Hey, if you like BF3 better, than by all means go for it!" I'm all about having fun, not worrying about graphics and blah blah.

I'm just glad I got my money back for BF3, I was a little worried about buying it in the first place but I wanted to give it an honest shot before ditching it. Not trying to troll on this comment, but if I bought a PC copy, I would've been stuck with it. Jussayin.
+1 for bold comment, I like BF3 a lot but i love the gameplay of MW3...even in P2P lobbys on public and yes...i will be getting the next CoD come Nov 2012. I wonder if BF3 would have been as popular on PC if it had been named BFBC3 instead and the devs (although they didnt) told us it was developed firstly on console (not impossible)....I wonder how many people would have cried port ?

just sayin
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote