View Single Post
Old 12-13-11, 12:44 PM   #94
Rollo

Default Re: nVidia's 28nm Kepler expected to hit stores in late 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor1 View Post
I think you should really give it up, nV doesn't give money to developers, they will send dev's to game companies or create code for them but not direct money.

And you have no idea what is under the hood of kepler and how the cuda cores have changed to make those comments.

I don't think you are a technology fan since you really don't know what you are talking about and just making presumptions based on half baked crap around the internet.
Beat me to it!

Also:
Wowee! ATi may have figured out how to do 3d Vision surround only 1.5 years + after NVIDIA launced it!

I saw they finally figured out how to do the user defined profiles as well, that one only took them about 5 more years.

They are truly amazing in their ability to follow the technology curve 2-5 years after other vendors launch products.

Even "EyeFinity" their supposed achievement, was available on Matrox and NVIDIA Quadro for years prior.

Next up, ATi "invents" ambient occlusion...two years late...and if AMD doesn't lay off the rest of their staff and outsource the work to VIA/S3......

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]