View Single Post
Old 12-18-11, 03:56 PM   #36
crainger
 
crainger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
Posts: 29,559
Send a message via AIM to crainger
Default Re: Alan Wake coming to the PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
Don't play xbox but viewed a lot of gameplay vids on youtube of this game. Not impressed at all. Don't care for the look of the characters and the voice acting. Don't like the ongoing narrative throughout the game. Looked pretty dull to me. To make matters worse, it's probably going to be GFWL. Not going to bother with it.
I wouldn't write it off yet. 90% of people I know who actually played the game said the opposite of what you just said. The other 10% hate a game purely based on the platform it's on.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote