View Single Post
Old 12-22-11, 11:31 PM   #24
LurkerLito

Default Re: Steam Holiday Sale 2011

This promo thing is cool. I won a game for doing an achievement. I already own the game, but it was cool getting something rather than coal or a coupon. I got 7 coal now, and I am tempted to try and craft it, but it's random, you could just get a coupon which sucks (only because they only work after the steam sale is over and some of the coupons would work out to a higher price than if you buy them during the steam sale or future steam sale), but it's better than the chances you have of winning the grand prize or wishlisted games. Still looking at the list http://pastebin.com/kDXjjDha of games you can win, there are some nice ones you have a shot at winning if you're lucky. I think the summer sale was a little better for me. You got to pick games from a list to trade in your tickets for (I got 2 games and some DLC that I wanted to buy but instead got free ).

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote