View Single Post
Old 12-29-11, 09:10 AM   #88
Ghosthunter

Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaboze View Post
Nice, I just hit 30 and I'm on Alderaan. It's a really nice place, very well done and HUGE.

The speeders definitely help, but they feel a bit too slow still.

One thing that is annoying me is in the class quests, I'm seeing more and more bad-ass elites being put in. These are primarily solo instances you go in and some of these bosses are rough. The one I just did last night had several elites in the cave blocking the path I needed to get the end. I couldn't even stealth past them. I can understand elites for Heroic 2 content or other group content, but not for solo minded class quests.
I have noticed that as well, but as long as I am using Mako my healing companion as a mercenary, I have no problems at all taking them down. Though I don't remember seeing 2 elites in one group. I have seen an elite with 2 normal mos with them. So usually I take out the normal mobs really fast with an AOE, and then concentrate on the elite.

Yeah I see we get faster speeders at level 40 and 50, I picked up the schematic for the level 40 last night for I think 1500, be a lot cheaper then buying especially since I went cybertech
G.Skill 16 GB Ram DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 680 SC
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
2x Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ
WD SE16 7200 RPM SATA 640 GB
SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner
CORSAIR 750TX PSU
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
Asus 25 inch VE258Q
Win7x64
Ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote