View Single Post
Old 12-30-11, 12:46 AM   #92
Ghosthunter

Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
So far on The Ebon Hawk the Empire is pretty cool. Occasionally you will get the random idiot in chat, but it's nothing like it was in WoW. Even on the Republic side of things, which is surprisingly worse, it's not close to the stupidity of what I remember from playing WoW.

The only issues I've run into while running Flashpoints is that people are so used to just grouping, killing the final boss and leaving that they drop the group without actually finishing the story which means less social points for the rest of us.

Overall I'm still having a blast. Sitting at 33 on my BH, finished chapter 1 and got my Legacy title, and am going to play a couple other characters for a bit for a change of pace. I'm loving that I don't feel the need to rush to the end, and that the fun actually starts at level 1, unlike other MMO's these days.

Edit: If you want to see world class WoW syndrome visit the ToR forums. Good grief, what a cesspool. Just went for my first visit since release and won't be visiting again. It's like every moron and baby on the planet decided to visit the same place at one time.

Yeah I am rather impressed with general chat on my server though last two planets general chat has been very little, not much is happening, i guess as you get higher levels, people get in guilds and chat there for the most part.

Did you go merc or powertech? I went merc and starting to regret my choice, I am having fun but just spamming tracer missile over and over is kind of getting boring
G.Skill 16 GB Ram DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 680 SC
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
2x Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ
WD SE16 7200 RPM SATA 640 GB
SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner
CORSAIR 750TX PSU
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
Asus 25 inch VE258Q
Win7x64
Ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote