Thread: Bored...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-12, 04:22 PM   #10
Redeemed

Default Re: Bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotis View Post
Ah yes, I've played the first but not the second. I need to see if I can find a copy on Amazon. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Mass Effect is one of the few games that got the third person right.

If you don't know anything about X3, use the google machine. I'm not going to spoon feed you.
WTH? Yes Mother. Didn't realize typing out a one or two-sentence answer to those questions constitutes spoon feeding.

The Mass Effect games I'll have to pick up. Nothing I've heard about them sound bad, I think I'll really enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
No, people enjoy being social and playing games with their friends. Not sitting all alone and playing SP by their self all the time. Really, if you can't find a good SP game today you should just give up gaming all together as there are tons out there... Hell, the ones I mentioned you even said you were interested in but never tried, so how can you say there are no SP games?
I enjoy being social just not while game, or at least not frequently. I do very much enjoy Co-op though, I've never been a very competitive person however which may explain my lack of interest in CoD and BF type games. I do hope to see more Co-op games. I thoroughly enjoyed the L4D games and Borderlands. I'll likely pick up Borderlands 2 at some point.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote