View Single Post
Old 01-06-12, 11:49 PM   #13
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Default Re: Obviously PC gaming is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
I love how your cheeks turn that bright red and your lips pucker when you're angry.
That's not all that puckers up.

Quote:
The topic of PC Gaming dying- it's discussed to death every year, revived, then discussed to death again, revived yet again and discussed to death and this seems to never end. You've been here long enough you know how many pointless threads we've had on this topic. PC Gaming isn't going anywhere that much is obvious by now. It may be changing but for the foreseeable future it is here to stay.
Yeah, why have discussions, so pointless. Video cards are just video cards, the P&R is just the same P&R discussions.

Quote:
Now as to steam yes that is great news indeed. You'll not hear me complain one bit about that, and I hope Steam continues to grow, same with Origin. Competition breeds innovation, each company finding some method to one-up the other, which turns into a victory for consumers.
That is what the link was about, hence what this topic is about... Did you even read the article?

Quote:
Anyhow I'm sorry to have interrupted your highly intellectual re-hashing of PC Gaming's status. Carry on with your enlightened discussion, I'll say no more.
I'd like hand written apology instead. In cursive please, with a cat stamp on the envelope.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote